This is no ordinary soundbar
You just picked up your brand new, 4K smart television that fits perfectly in the custom-made entertainment center you designed around it.
Unfortunately, most of the soundbars out there are either too short, too wide, or the wrong color which detracts from the aesthetics that you are trying to achieve.
The Fusion Soundbar 4.5 is constructed to perfectly match the exact width of your display down to 1/16 of an inch allowing you to achieve a seamless look. In addition, many of the major television manufacturers place an infrared or logo badge on the bottom edge of the television. While under normal circumstances this would inhibit your soundbars ability to mount flush to the bottom of the television, not with our Fusion Soundbar 4.5. When this situation arises, our speaker grilles are engineered to wrap around this protrusion creating a truly integrated look, without disrupting any of its functionality. Looking for even more customization? Choose from a wide variety of speaker configurations (3-Channel LCR, 2-Channel Stereo, Center Channel Only), as well as finishes including stains, veneers, as well as custom paint match options.
Large expensive amplifiers not required!
Let’s talk about required amplification. Long gone are the days of needing to pair your soundbar with an overly expensive amplifier. The Fusion Soundbar 4.5 utilizes Impedance Optimized Soundbar (IOSB) technology that makes it possible to achieve high sound pressure levels with low- to moderate-level amplifiers delivering high-end acoustic performance at any amplification power level. IOSB also minimizes the impedance “swings” between inductive and capacitive values that most soundbar speakers suffer from that diminish the attached amplifier’s full output capacity, allowing the Fusion Series 4.5 to play at high-intensity levels with low distortion and minimal power.
When you want a custom soundbar that fits your television, your décor, your lifestyle, and your desire for high-quality audio, look (and listen) no further than the Fusion Soundbar 4.5 from NextLevel Acoustics.
- Compact design to match ultra-slim television profiles
- Wide dynamic range
- Ultra-smooth frequency response
- Enhanced room coupling
- High dialogue intelligibility
- Easy integration using Z-clip (wall) or UM1 mount (to display)
- Custom configurations (Stereo vs. LCR vs. Center), widths, IR badge grille notches, finishes, grille fabrics, and colors available
|System Type and Configuration||(3) Sector LCR, Sealed, TWW, WTW, WWT|
|Woofers||(6) Cast Frame Vifa 4.5″ D series|
|Tweeters||(3) Vifa BC Neodymium Silk Dome|
|Sensitivity||90 dB at 1 W- 1 M|
|Impedance||4 ohms each sector with proprietary amplifier friendly IOSB technology|
|Response||68 Hz – 20 Khz (4.5″)|
|Power- Min/Max – RMS||10/200|
|Dimensions||5.06″ h x 3″ d x 48″ w – 4.5″ drivers (custom widths available)|
|Standard Finish||High Gloss Black, Matte Black, Oak w/ Black Lacquer|
1. Please keep your boxes and inner packaging materials. In the event that your speakers need to be serviced at the factory it is essential they are returned in their original packaging.
2. If wall mounting the LCR, install rubber bumpers and Z Clips. Z Clips mount “tab down” (screws on the top) and “tab up” (screws on the bottom) on the wall. Do not mount the Z Clips where the non-safe zones are indicated on the back of the unit.
3. Install hookup wires. Observe polarity to and from the receiver amplifier to the speaker. (+) Side of the peaker must connect to the (+) side of the amplifier. I.e. red to + and black to (-). Place either directly above or below the display.
4. Make sure you adhere to the UM-1 bracket weight restrictions if using
5. Break-in normally takes about 12 hours of playing. In this 12 hours, the crossover capacitors and drive units are breaking in. Please do not play at excessive power levels. Over-driving the speaker system can result in permanent damage. Always turn down the volume when changing between program sources.