JS SPEAKER TECHNOLOGY LIMITED WARRANTY:
All defects in workmanship and materials. The following are not covered:
- Voltage conversions.
- Units on which the serial number has been defaced, modified or removed.
- Damage or deterioration:
- Resulting from installation and/or removal of the unit.
- Resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, unauthorized product modification or failure to follow instructions in the Owner’s Manual.
- Resulting from repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized by Next Level Acoustics
- Occurring during shipments (claims must be presented to shipper).
This warranty will be enforceable by the original purchaser during the warranty period, so long as a copy of the original Bill of Sale is submitted whenever warranty service is required.
LIMITATION OF WARRANTY:
No warranty is made either express or implied as to the merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose. Any and all warranties are limited to the duration of the warranty stated above. NOTE: THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE.
EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES:
Next Level Acoustics liability for any defective unit is limited to the repair or replacement of said unit, at our option, and shall not include damages of any kind, whether incidental, consequential or otherwise. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and/or do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
Repair (or at our option, replacement) will be made on any unit which proves to be defective during this period, provided the unit is returned properly packed with all transportation charges prepaid. Merchandise return authorization is required. Please call 617-237-2875 and our representatives will issue you an RA number, along with where to send the unit. Replacement parts available at no charge excluding shipping and handling.