- 6.96” h x 5.15” d x custom length
- Available for 65″ displays and greater
- High-gloss piano black / Matte Black (additional finishes available upon request)
- Flush to the bottom of the display installation
- Interior main reflector panel re-focusses top-firing speakers out the front-facing grille ensuring continued Atmos performance
- Main reflector panel precisely engineered grooves direct the top firing speaker soundwaves away from the SONOS® ARC without any reflection back
- Side reflectors positioned inside the enclosure re-focus the Sonos® Arc’s side-firing drivers back towards the listening position
- Strategically placed sound dampening material
- Elite Series tapered side profile
- A removable magnetic grille is partially inset for additional structural integrity
- Mesh weave grille material supports full IR passthrough
- IR grille notches available free of charge
- Dual cable management access points (top and back)
- MDF and Baltic Birch construction
- Streamlined installation using the UM1 bracket or direct to wall mounting options
Custom Grille IR Notches
Many of the major television manufacturers place an infrared or logo badge on the bottom edge of the television. Our grilles are engineered to wrap around this protrusion creating a truly custom look, without disrupting any of the functionality.
Designers and clients love our extensive list of custom paint match options. All of our speakers and matching perforated metal grilles may be finished in any Benjamin Moore
All of our speakers may be finished in a high-gloss or matte durable laminate providing a unique polished look.
Choose from a core set of custom color grille fabrics with superior audio properties and full infrared (“IR”) pass-through. Additional custom colors available upon request and availability.
Wood Veneers and stains
- Add a custom wood look to your Next Level product by choosing one of our custom veneers and stains
- Veneers: Oak, Maple, Cherry, Walnut, or Chestnut
- Stains: Early American Minwax, Proprietary Dark Red Cherry